Consultant for commercialisation of building consent school
From: Simon Veritas
Dear Auckland Council,
Under the LGOIMA Act I request:
1. Has Mark Flowers, former Chief Executive of Wintec, been approached to conduct a review of the current Building Training School, or to conduct any other work for Auckland Council;
2. If so, was this the result of a competitive tender process or single source selection?
3. If so, who was responsible for his appointment?
4. If so, was this person aware of the 2015 and 2018 investigations into the conduct of Mr Flowers carried out by Wintec and Audit NZ?
5. If so, is the Chief Executive of Auckland Council aware of this appointment?
6. If so, was the decision to select Mr Flowers reviewed with any internal integrity and/or professional standards unit?
Thank you for your request for information and apologies for not acknowledging your request earlier. We have been trying to ascertain which department inside the council is best suitable to respond to your request about the consultant engaged for commercialization of building consent school.
I have attached an information sheet on our processes and requirements under the Local Government Official Information and Meetings Act 1987.
We will respond to your request within 20 working days of receipt of your request.
If you have further questions, please feel free to contact the Privacy and LGOIMA team [Auckland Council request email] on 09 301 0101, quoting reference 8140006349
The Privacy and LGOIMA team
[Go to ourauckland.nz/greenspaces to explore Auckland’s green spaces.]<https://ourauckland.aucklandcouncil.govt...>
CAUTION: This email message and any attachments contain information that may be confidential and may be LEGALLY PRIVILEGED. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure or copying of this message or attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email message in error please notify us immediately and erase all copies of the message and attachments. We do not accept responsibility for any viruses or similar carried with our email, or any effects our email may have on the recipient computer system or network. Any views expressed in this email may be those of the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of Council.