Special priority for customers
This request has an unknown status. We're waiting for Kevin Johnson to read a recent response and update the status.
From: Kevin Johnson
Dear Auckland Council,
Under the Official Information Act and Local Government Information Act and any other legislation, I want to request this information:
1. Any manuals or guidelines for how different customers are prioritized when they apply for a resource consent or a building consent
2. Does Auckland Council have a policy to prioritize consents from special customers e.g. senior managers at other organisations, or government ministers?
(if the answer to 2 is "no" please ignore questions 3 and 4)
3. If the answer to 2 is "yes", could you please provide me with the relevant policy and reference to legislation
4. If the answer to 2 is "yes", are the elected members of Auckland Council aware of this?
5. The transcript or video files for the "Regulatory Director Chat" for the weeks of 5-9 August and 12-16 August
Thank you for your request for information about how building consents and resource consents are prioritized.
I have attached an information sheet on our processes and requirements under the Local Government Official Information and Meetings Act 1987.
We will respond to your request within 20 working days of receipt of your request.
If you have further questions please feel free to contact Grace Ray ([email address]) on 09 301 0101, quoting reference 8140005512
The Privacy and LGOIMA team
[Go to ourauckland.nz/greenspaces to explore Auckland’s green spaces.]<https://ourauckland.aucklandcouncil.govt...>
CAUTION: This email message and any attachments contain information that may be confidential and may be LEGALLY PRIVILEGED. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure or copying of this message or attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email message in error please notify us immediately and erase all copies of the message and attachments. We do not accept responsibility for any viruses or similar carried with our email, or any effects our email may have on the recipient computer system or network. Any views expressed in this email may be those of the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of Council.