Consultant for commercialisation of building consent school
From: Simon Veritas
Dear Auckland Council,
Under the LGOIMA Act I request the following:
1. Has Mark Flowers, former Chief Executive of Wintec, been approached to conduct a review of the current Building Training School, or to conduct any other work for Auckland Council;
2. If so, was this the result of a competitive tender process or single source selection?
3. If so, who was responsible for his appointment?
4. If so, was this person aware of the 2015 and 2018 investigations into the conduct of Mr Flowers carried out by Wintec and Audit NZ?
5. If so, is the Chief Executive of Auckland Council aware of this appointment?
6. If so, was the decision to select Mr Flowers reviewed with any internal integrity and/or professional standards unit?