Request for Basin Reserve heights above sea level
The request was partially successful.
From: Tony Randle
Dear Wellington City Council,
I am interested in the Basin Reserve traffic issues and especially in understanding the future options to improve it.
To help with understanding these options, can the WCC please provide me with the exact geographical positions and ground elevation above Sea Level for the following locations:
1) The Eastern road entrance to the Arras Tunnel
2) Cambridge Terrace beside Armstrong Motors (#78 Cambridge Tce ?)
2) Kent Terrace beside Repco Wellington (#78 Kent Terrace ?)
4) Buckle/Ellis Street (outside the Northern Gate to the Basin Reserve)
5) Ellis Street Patterson Street intersection
6) The Western road entrance to the Mount Victoria Tunnel
7) Dufferin Street Rugby Street Intersection
8) Rugby Street Adelaide Road Intersection (outside the Southern Gate to the Basin Reserve)
9) Rugby Street Sussex Street Intersection
10) Sussex Street Buckle Street Intersection
If this information is held in electronic form, I would prefer it was provided in its complete and original electronic format. Also, I would prefer, where possible, that correspondence on this information request be via the FYI web site.
Happy to discuss to assist the WCC in providing the requested information.
From: BUS: IRO
Wellington City Council
Thank you for your email, sent to the Issues Resolution Office at Wellington City Council.
This email address is monitored daily. Your email will be assessed and actioned in due course.
We appreciate your patience.
Wellington City Council Issues Resolution Office.
From: Chris Brown
Wellington City Council
Hello Mr Randle,
Please find the Council response to your request, and associated information, as attached.
Chris Brown | Issues Resolution Officer | Governance Directorate | Wellington City Council
P 04 801 3479
E [email address] | W Wellington.govt.nz | |
IMPORTANT: The information contained in this email may be confidential or legally privileged. It is intended solely for the recipient or recipients named in this message. Please note that if you are not the intended recipient you are not authorised to use, copy or distribute the email or any information contained in it. If you have received this email in error, please advise the sender immediately and destroy the original message and any attachments.