Water Quality Complaints

Jan Magee made this Official Information request to South Waikato District Council

Response to this request is long overdue. By law South Waikato District Council should have responded by now (details and exceptions). The requester can complain to the Ombudsman.

From: Jan Magee

Dear South Waikato District Council,

Please advise the number of water quality complaints you have received or been advised of since 2015

Yours faithfully,

Jan Magee

Link to this

From: Vikki Moore
South Waikato District Council

Attachment Enquiries to.pdf
181K Download View as HTML

Please find attached your acknowledgement letter for your Official
Information request.



Vikki Moore | Legal Services and Procurement Administrator | Quality and
South Waikato District Council
3 Torphin Crescent (3420), , Tokoroa
T: 07 885 0723 | F: 07 885 0718 | E: [email address] | W:

Our VISION: Healthy people thriving in a safe, vibrant and sustainable

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER This email (including any attachment
to it) is confidential and may also be privileged and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. Accordingly, if you are not the intended
recipient, please notify us immediately and delete this email (including
any attachment to it) from your computer system. You should also not
disseminate or copy the email.  We do not assure the security of
information electronically transmitted and your communication with us
through such means signifies your acceptance of any risk attaching
thereto. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual
sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of South Waikato District
Council.  South Waikato District Council makes reasonable efforts to
ensure that its email has been scanned and is free of viruses, however can
make no warranty that this email or any attachments to it are free from
viruses. Any statement contained herein is not to be construed as an offer
to enter into any contractual obligation nor an acceptance of any offer.
Thank you.

Link to this

Things to do with this request

South Waikato District Council only: