Convicted fraudsters repayments, if any
From: Katherine Raue
Dear Ministry of Social Development,
Regarding the report at this link: http://www.times-age.co.nz/news/huge-jum...
Please provide the following information:
1. Was the person named in this report required by the Court to repay any of the $77,800 she was convicted of defrauding the Ministry of?
2. Did the Ministry seek payment of any of the $77,800, either through the Court process or in any other way?
3. If so, how much was the person named in this report required to pay?
4. How much if any of the $77,800 has been repaid?
5. Did the Ministry make any attempt to seek repayment of any of the $77,800, and if so, how much was sought and how much has been paid, and if not, why not?
6. Please provide confirmation of a substantial payment (as much as $50,000 we believe) from the Ministry of Social Development or another related government agency to the partner of the person named in this report, who was found to be jointly guilty of this fraud, regarding a claim by him of alleged mistreatment in foster care several years ago?