Information in relation to Project Odyssey and IT Projects
The request was partially successful.
From: Ian Apperley
Dear Wellington City Council,
Please find a number of requests below for official information in relation to Project Odyssey and related IT Projects.
Documents can be emailed to me at the contact address below, if they are too large, I am happy to drop in a USB Drive or make a Cloud service available for them to be copied too. Given that these are all public record, I assume this won’t be an issue.
1. Can I please have all copies of all written communication (letters, emails, file notes) between WCC and other regional councils concerning Project Odyssey, as well as records of meetings being held and agendas for those meetings.
2. Please supply the original tender evaluation material for Project Odyssey that was released to the market including any additional documents released through the process.
3. Please supply the original scoring template, including weighting, and any other versions of that document during the life of the tender. I don’t want the respondents identified or their scores, I want the empty template of requirements.
4. Any presentation, hard copy documentation, or any other material that was used to brief the Council on the 28th of January 2015 in relation to Project Odyssey or any other IT Project.
5. The Wellington City Council’s Information Systems Strategic Plan, or any similar IT strategy documents, that show the plans for IT at the Council over the next two to three years.
6. How many staff, or contractors, at the WCC are former employees of Technology One?
7. Were any former employees of Technology One involved in the writing of, the evaluation of, or managing the process of the Project Odyssey tender?
8. How were conflicts of interest managed during the tender and what was the nature of those, if any?
9. Were the Department of Internal Affairs Common Capability services analysed as part of the tender, if they were, why were they discounted, and if they were not, why not?
10. Please supply a copy of the Gift Register for the IT Department, or, the gift register that the IT department is required to use, for the period of 2014 and January 2015.
11. A list of the functions of the systems that Project Odyssey seeks to replace.
12. Without identifying tender responders, release the information as to why responders were NOT successful.
13. What is the expected cost of Project Odyssey over the next three years?
14. Was there any Quality Assurance, and or, independent Probity carried out on the tender process? If yes, please can I have copies of any formal reports that were given to the Wellington City Council.
Thank you in advance and if you have any questions please contact me directly.
From: BUS: IRO
Wellington City Council
Thank you for your email, sent to the Issues Resolution Office at Wellington City Council.
This email address is monitored daily. Your email will be assessed and actioned in due course.
We appreciate your patience.
Wellington City Council Issues Resolution Office.
From: Chris Brown
Wellington City Council
Hello Mr Apperley,
Thank you for your information request, submitted via the FYI.org.nz website.
Please find the Council response and associated documents attached.
Please contact me if you have any questions.
Issues Resolution Officer | Governance Directorate | Wellington City Council
P 04 801 3479
E [email address] | W Wellington.govt.nz | |
IMPORTANT: The information contained in this email may be confidential or legally privileged. It is intended solely for the recipient or recipients named in this message. Please note that if you are not the intended recipient you are not authorised to use, copy or distribute the email or any information contained in it. If you have received this email in error, please advise the sender immediately and destroy the original message and any attachments.