Callaghan Innovation IP Programme business innovation advisers and regional partners
Simon Waalkens made this Official Information request to Callaghan Innovation
This request has an unknown status. We're waiting for Simon Waalkens to read a recent response and update the status.
From: Simon Waalkens
Dear Callaghan Innovation,
This is a request for official information pursuant to the Official Information Act 1982, as follows.
1. Please provide an approximate headcount for staff engaged in business innovation advisory roles, R&D advisory roles or similar roles, if you have the information, in the Regional Partners.
2. Please advise whether any businesses, individuals or other entities were offered a greater percentage of co-funding from Callaghan Innovation than was widely advertised for the Innovation IP voucher scheme. For example, were any businesses offered 100% funding of a workshop under the Innovation IP programme.
3. Please advise whether Callaghan Innovation Business Innovation Advisers, R&D advisers or staff in similar roles in Regional Partners promote the Innovation IP programme.
4. Please advise whether Callaghan Innovation Business Innovation Advisers, R&D advisers, and Regional Partner staff acting in similar roles have the discretion to recommend specific Innovation IP programme service providers or refer businesses to specific Innovation IP programme service providers for the Innovation IP Programme.
5. Please advise whether Callaghan Innovation Business Innovation Advisers, R&D advisers, and Regional Partners acting in similar roles have the discretion to recommend specific IP service providers for IP services other than workshops carried out under the Innovation IP programme workshop.
6. Please outline any work by Callaghan Innovation to survey the Intellectual Property service providers operating in New Zealand or the range of services available, including authorised Innovation IP Programme providers and Intellectual Property service providers not so authorised.
7. Please indicate the approximate value of vouchers issued under the ‘Booster Voucher Scheme ‘ in relation to intellectual property services.
8. Please indicate the proportion of Booster Vouchers issued towards the cost of intellectual property services by authorised Innovation IP service providers and please indicate the remaining proportion that were issued to IP service providers that are not authorised IP service provides.
9. Please share any briefing materials or instructions given to Callaghan Innovation Regional Partners in relation to the Innovation IP programme.
10. Please advise whether Callaghan Innovation’s Regional Partners were instructed to promote the programme.
11. Please provide any policy, guidelines, training material or similar relating to the role of Callaghan Innovation Business Innovation Advisers, R&D advisers or Regional Partners acting in a similar capacity in relation to the Innovation IP Programme or intellectual property services.
We looking forward to receiving your response within 20 working days.
From: Ministerial Services
Please find attached our response to your request (originally sent to you
on 10 February, in response to your direct email).
Rukuhia te wāhi ngaro, hei maunga tātai whetū.
Explore the unknown, Pursue excellence.
0800 4 CALLAGHAN (0800 422 552)
show quoted sections
Things to do with this request
- Add an annotation (to help the requester or others)
- Download a zip file of all correspondence