Callaghan Innovation IP Programme review
This request has an unknown status. We're waiting for Caleb Smith to read a recent response and update the status.
From: Caleb Smith
Dear Callaghan Innovation,
This is a request for official information pursuant to the Official Information Act 1982, as follows.
1. Further to Callaghan Innovation’s response dated 21 August 2017 to OIA request 6262, in which it stated that: “… Callaghan Innovation periodically reviews the need for its programmes and will cease offering a programme if innovative businesses know about and are able to access specific services in the local market, as and when required, without the support we offer”
2. Please share the dates of these periodic reviews.
3. Please advise what the scope of each review was.
4. Please share the information gathered, findings and any recommendations of each review.
5. Please advise who participated in the decisions mentioned by the Callaghan CEO.
6. Please advise whether an external party was used by Callaghan Innovation to conduct the reviews and please share the brief for each review.
7. Please advise whether any periodic review or other review conducted by Callaghan Innovation has identified that the number of authorised Innovation IP service providers able to deliver the Innovation IP program has causing difficulties or problems. If so, please share the details.
8. Please share details to understand whether the Innovation IP programme was required in view of services available in the intellectual property service market.
9. Please identify any survey or other work towards understanding what services relevant to the purpose of the Innovation IP programme were offered by various intellectual property service providers in New Zealand.
10. Please share information that might validate that Callaghan Innovation had knowledge of what services relating to the purpose of the Innovation IP programme were being accessed by New Zealand businesses.
We looking forward to receiving your response within 20 working days.
From: Ministerial Services
Please find attached our response to your request (sent to you on 10
February, in response to your direct email).
Rukuhia te wāhi ngaro, hei maunga tātai whetū.
Explore the unknown, Pursue excellence.
0800 4 CALLAGHAN (0800 422 552)