Callaghan Innovation IP Programme - next year's programme
This request has an unknown status. We're waiting for Simon Waalkens to read a recent response and update the status.
From: Simon Waalkens
Dear Callaghan Innovation,
This is a request for official information pursuant to the Official Information Act 1982, as follows.
1. Please advise whether, and if so why, Callaghan Innovation is running the Innovation IP programme (or an equivalent programme) next year?
2. Does Callaghan Innovation intend to limit the number of Intellectual Property Service providers?
3. If Callaghan Innovation intends to restrict the number of service providers, please advise why?
4. Has Callaghan Innovation communicated with Intellectual Property service providers over any details of the design of the programme to be offered next year? If so, please share these details.
5. At this point, does Callaghan Innovation have information identifying specific intellectual property related services that may be needed by New Zealand businesses, so as to necessitate the Innovation IP programme or a similar programme next year? If so, please share this information.
We looking forward to receiving your response within 20 working days.
From: Ministerial Services
Please find attached our response to your request (originally sent to you
on 5 March in response to your direct email).
Rukuhia te wāhi ngaro, hei maunga tātai whetū.
Explore the unknown, Pursue excellence.
0800 4 CALLAGHAN (0800 422 552)