Royal Oak Roundabout obligations
From: Tim Adriaansen
Dear Auckland Transport,
In reference to Royal Oak roundabout upgrade project, we are interested in how Auckland Transport is meeting it's obligations in terms of Climate Change and Vision Zero, as well as the performance and consideration given to public consultation. As pubic communications around this project describe cost/budget as the primary decision-making factor in the finalised design of this project, we will need some information around the estimated cost of the project versus alternatives.
As a previous OIA request has been placed on this project, the information I am seeking covers the time period of September 20, 2019 to 16 December 2020.
- The assessment of the climate impacts of the project proceeding as planned, versus alternative designs; or any emails/communications which cover this subject.
- The assessment of this project's impact on the safety of road users and it's alignment with Vision Zero, including, in particular, the safety of active travel (walking, cycling and micro mobility) participants, versus alternative designs; or any emails/communications which cover this subject.
- Minutes from meetings and/or communications which discuss public engagement, including decisions made around the level of consideration given to public consultation and public feedback for the consultation which took place 16 September – 6 October 2019.
- Minutes from meetings and/or communications where a decision was made to proceed with the preferred design, including the names of those in attendance/involved in the decision.
- Documents detailing the estimated cost of the project proceeding as planned, versus the estimated cost of alternative designs.
- Documents detailing the estimated cost of public engagement/consultation surrounding this project.
From: AT Official Information (AT)
Kia ora Tim,
Auckland Transport (AT) acknowledges receipt of your request for official
information dated 21 December about the Royal Oak roundabout upgrade
We will get in touch with you in 20 working days, which is 9 February
If we aren’t able to respond to your request by then, we will notify you
of an extension of that timeframe.
Your case is being managed by Varsha who is one of our LGOIMA (Local
Government Official Information and Meetings Act) Business Partners. If
you have any further queries, you can contact the team on (09) 355 3553
during business hours, quoting Local Government Official Information
request number CAS-273166-N8N8R8.
We hope you have a safe and happy holiday season.
Emma | Case Coordinator
20 Viaduct Harbour Avenue, Auckland 1010|