Social media job ad and staff Culture/Engagement measurements for the Marketing Communications team
This request has an unknown status. We're waiting for Marriam Ward to read a recent response and update the status.
From: Marriam Ward
Dear Wellington City Council,
Referencing the Social Media job ad posted on your website on 3 February 2020, and screen-captured in this tweet: https://twitter.com/chamfy/status/122417...
I would like to know:
1. What are the last 3 scores/measurements/reports for culture/engagement for the Marketing Communications team
2. A comparison of the answer to question 1 to the average score across the organisation, and any commentary on differences
3. Whether the job ad referenced above was done in partnership with a recruitment firm (if so, which one)?
4. Whether the job ad referenced above was approved by HR or whether this is not part of your process?
5. Does the HR department think that the tone of the job ad supports the kind of culture that WCC aims for?
6. Whether or not the job ad was prematurely taken down, and if so, why?
7. Details on the "robust and challenging appointment process" that candidates would be put through.
From: BUS: Assurance
Wellington City Council
Tēnā koe Marriam
Thank you for your email dated 5 February 2020 submitted via FYI requesting information regarding a recent job advertisement.
Our team will manage your request under the Local Government Official Information and Meetings Act 1987 which requires us to respond as soon as possible, but no later than 5 March 2020.
The reference number for your request is IRO-9672.
Please contact us if you have any further questions.
Assurance Services Coordinator | Wellington City Council
| W Wellington.govt.nz | |
The information contained in this email is privileged and confidential and intended for the addressee only.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are asked to respect that confidentiality and not disclose, copy or make use of its contents.
If received in error you are asked to destroy this email and contact the sender immediately. Your assistance is appreciated.