Mayor Car use, Fuel Card Use and Expenses - December 2019
From: Andrew Frazer
Dear Porirua City Council,
(1) Please provide details of all expenses claimed by the Mayor and CEO for December 2019 to Porirua City Council.
(2) Please provide details of all Fuel card use by the Mayor and CEO for the month of December 2019. Does PCC consider that all these transactions are reasonable?
(3) Please provide the totals of private and business travel made by the mayor in the council provided car for the month of December, and the total distance the mayoral vehicle has travelled in December.
(4) Does PCC require the Mayor to keep personal travel to less than or equal to 20% of the total use?
(5) What reimbursements (if any) will Mayor Baker be making to PCC for private use of the Mayoral Car
(6) What is the process for the Mayor to make 'out of pocket' expense claims to the Council
(7) Have expenses which are related to the Mayors day to day business, been paid for by someone other than the Mayor, ( such as an assistant ) using a council credit card, or other means, since Mayor baker has been in office.
Thanks for emailing us.
Please call us on 04 237 5089 if your request is urgent, a matter of
public safety, or you need an answer straight away. We have a 24/7 Contact
Centre but can’t always reply to emails immediately – we’ll get back to
you as soon as we can.
There are other ways to get in touch:
- download the free Antenno app to report something to us quickly and
easily using your mobile phone. We’ll also send you notifications and
alerts about places and topics you care about – recycling collection days,
road closures, water outages, events and more. Just search for Antenno at
the App Store or get Antenno on Google Play. For more about Antenno, check
our website: www.poriruacity.govt.nz/antenno.
- visit our friendly Customer Services team during business hours you will
find us at 16 Cobham Court, Porirua City– poriruacity.govt.nz/contact-us.
You can also visit our website www.poriruacity.govt.nz or our Facebook
Customer Services team
The content of this email is confidential, may be legally privileged and is intended only for the person named above. If this email is not addressed to you, you must not use, disclose or distribute any of the content. If you have received this email by mistake, please notify the sender by return email and delete the email. Thank you.
From: Records Management
Porirua City Council
Please find attached an acknowledgement letter for your request for
Records & Scanning Officer
Kaiārahi Pūkete me te Karapa
Email Sig1 resized