CEO Fuel Card use - November 2019
From: Andrew Frazer
Dear Porirua City Council,
(1) PCC's CEO used her PCC Supplied fuel card on 14/11/2019, and 16/11/2019. ( as per OIA 19-175 ). Did this useage pattern result in a fuel card investigation, as the card was used more than once in a three day period?
(2) Are all fuel cards investigated if they are used more than once in a three day period
(2) How, and when was the investigation undertaken, and by whom. Was the CEO required to provide information as to the nature of the usage
(3) What was the reason that the fuel card was used more than once in three days.
Thanks for emailing us.
Please call us on 04 237 5089 if your request is urgent, a matter of
public safety, or you need an answer straight away. We have a 24/7 Contact
Centre but can’t always reply to emails immediately – we’ll get back to
you as soon as we can.
There are other ways to get in touch:
- download the free Antenno app to report something to us quickly and
easily using your mobile phone. We’ll also send you notifications and
alerts about places and topics you care about – recycling collection days,
road closures, water outages, events and more. Just search for Antenno at
the App Store or get Antenno on Google Play. For more about Antenno, check
our website: www.poriruacity.govt.nz/antenno.
- visit our friendly Customer Services team during business hours you will
find us at 16 Cobham Court, Porirua City– poriruacity.govt.nz/contact-us.
You can also visit our website www.poriruacity.govt.nz or our Facebook
Customer Services team
The content of this email is confidential, may be legally privileged and is intended only for the person named above. If this email is not addressed to you, you must not use, disclose or distribute any of the content. If you have received this email by mistake, please notify the sender by return email and delete the email. Thank you.
From: Records Management
Porirua City Council
Please find attached an acknowledgement letter for your request for
Records & Scanning Officer
Kaiārahi Pūkete me te Karapa
Email Sig1 resized