Disputes Tribunal Wheel Clamping Cases involving Super City Towing
D Tate made this Official Information request to Ministry of Justice
Ministry of Justice did not have the information requested.
From: D Tate
Dear Ministry of Justice,
Can you please provide me with a list of all Disputes Tribunal submissions where Super City Towing Limited has been listed as a respondent.
I am particularly interested in any submissions in which the statement of claim relates to the activity of Wheel Clamping, and I wish for the information provided to be limited to the activity of wheel clamping.
In respect to these submissions I would like to know:
- how many were settled prior to the hearing date and resulted in a cancellation of the scheduled hearing or did not proceed due to either party appearing (indicating a prior settlement may have occurred)
- how many proceeded to a hearing date and for which Super City Towing Ltd chose not to attend
- how many were awarded in favour of the applicant and how many were awarded in favour of Super City Towing Ltd
From: D Tate
Dear Ministry of Justice,a
Please include 'Supercity Towing', 'Supercity Towing Management', 'Super City Towing Management' in your data for 'Super City Towing'.
From: Paltridge, Antony
Ministry of Justice
Dear Mr Tate
Please find attached a response to your Official Information Act
response. As the letter notes, this response is late due to the North
Canterbury earthquake closing the Ministry's National Office for a week.
We apologise for the delay.
Description: Description: Description: Antony Paltridge
Team Leader (Media and
External Relations) |
DDI: +64 4 918 8980
show quoted sections
Things to do with this request
- Add an annotation (to help the requester or others)
- Download a zip file of all correspondence