Official Information Act Request - Climate Change Initiatives
M Joseph made this Official Information request to Auckland Council
Currently waiting for a response from Auckland Council, they must respond promptly and normally no later than (details and exceptions).
From: M Joseph
Kia ora Auckland Council
I am writing to make a request under the Official Information Act 1982.
I'm keen to understand more about the Auckland Council's response to climate change. Therefore, I would be grateful if you could provide me with the following information:
1) The Auckland Council's current strategy, plans or policies that are in place to combat and adapt to climate change, especially those introduced or updated within the last five years.
2)Any assessments or reports produced by the council or commissioned by the council, relating to the local impact of climate change in the Auckland region.
3) Information about the Council's initiatives or programmes aimed at promoting sustainability and reducing carbon emissions in the city, including any relevant data on the progress or results of these initiatives.
4) Any plans for future climate change initiatives or strategies that the council is considering implementing, including projected timelines and budgets for these plans.
5) Any communications or collaborations with other councils, government bodies, or international entities in relation to climate change.
Please send the information in electronic format to this email address.
I understand that a decision on a request for information under the OIA should be made within 20 working days of receiving that request. If you need any clarification or further details to process this request, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Cheers for your attention to this matter and I look forward to your prompt response.
Things to do with this request
- Add an annotation (to help the requester or others)
- Download a zip file of all correspondence