NZ Government-Funded Islamic Site Security Enhancement Project
This request has an unknown status. We're waiting for Shimul Islam to read a recent response and update the status.
From: Shimul Islam
Dear Department of Internal Affairs,
We would like to request information on the NZ Government-Funded Islamic Site Security Enhancement Project. Our request is in relation to Hawke’s Bay Baitul Mukarram Masjid and Islamic Centre (FIA-HAS-01). Please provide the below.
1) Budget for the whole programme
2) Number of mosque participants on this programme
3) Procurement Process for this programme
4) Number of vendors submitted for this procurement
5) Number of companies selected for the project delivery
6) Notes confirmation the selection and the selection process
7) Budget Approved for Hawke’s Bay Baitul Mukarram Masjid and Islamic Centre
8) Annual Cost approved for Hawke’s Bay Baitul Mukarram Masjid and Islamic Centre
9) Copy of the service agreement
Management team of Hawke’s Bay Baitul Mukarram Masjid and Islamic Centre
Department of Internal Affairs
Thank you for your OIA request to the Department of Internal Affairs (included with this email)
The Department will provide its response to your request as soon as practicable and within twenty working days. The 20th working day is 6 July 2021
Please note that in cases where the Department’s response provides information that is identified to be of general public interest, the response may also be published on the Department of Internal Affairs website. If the Department publishes its response to your OIA request, all personal information, including your name and contact details, will be removed.
Michelle Reed (she/her)
Lead Advisor – Official Correspondence
Te Tira Mātakitaki Governance, Risk & Assurance
Te Urungi Organisational Strategy and Performance
dia.govt.nz | Facebook