Follow up - Data leaks.
The request was successful.
From: Andrew Frazer
Dear Porirua City Council,
With reference to OIA 19-143, your reply of 30 October.
(1) Why did PCC not report the data leak to CERT NZ?
(2) Does PCC Consider that the data leak to be a IT Security Issue?
(3) If PCC does not consider the data leak to be an IT Security Issue, what does it consider it to be.
(4) Does PCC know how the confidential email sent from the CEO to Councillors was leaked to the media. If it does, how was it leaked?
Porirua City Council
Thanks for emailing us.
Please call us on 04 237 5089 if your request is urgent, a matter of
public safety, or you need an answer straight away. We have a 24/7 Contact
Centre but can’t always reply to emails immediately – we’ll get back to
you as soon as we can.
There are other ways to get in touch:
- download the free Antenno app to report something to us quickly and
easily using your mobile phone. We’ll also send you notifications and
alerts about places and topics you care about – recycling collection days,
road closures, water outages, events and more. Just search for Antenno at
the App Store or get Antenno on Google Play. For more about Antenno, check
our website: www.poriruacity.govt.nz/antenno.
- visit our friendly Customer Services team during business hours you will
find us opposite the BNZ Tower, at 18 Hartham Place North, Porirua City –
near the children’s playground – poriruacity.govt.nz/contact-us.
You can also visit our website poriruacity.govt.nz or our Facebook page.
Customer Services team
The content of this email is confidential, may be legally privileged and is intended only for the person named above. If this email is not addressed to you, you must not use, disclose or distribute any of the content. If you have received this email by mistake, please notify the sender by return email and delete the email. Thank you.
From: Records Management
Please find attached an acknowledgement letter for your request for
Records & Scanning Officer
Kaiārahi Pūkete me te Karapa
Email Sig1 resized