Income and expenditure for animal management
B Carmichael made this Official Information request to Auckland Council
Response to this request is long overdue. By law Auckland Council should have responded by now (details and exceptions). You can complain to the Ombudsman.
From: B Carmichael
Dear Auckland Council,
1. Total funding amount for Animal Management Department and the source of this funding (An example of this is the Funding Impact Statement pg 119 of the Annual Report 2019).
2. Details of where the funding money is spent. This should include but is not limited to:
how much is spent on Animal Management officers on the job,
how much is spent on back office functions,
how much is spent on providing animal shelters/kennels,
how much is spent on vehicles/transport costs
how much is spent on DNA testing of animals
how much is spent on office accommodation including garaging.
how much is spent on prevention/ education
how much is spent on suppliers and contractors, such as veterinarians
3. Financial statements for the Animal Management Department, including but not limited to: Funding Impact Statements, Statement of Revenue and Expenditure, Statement of Financial Position, Statement of Cash Flows.
Dear B Carmichael
Thank you for your request for information about income and expenditure -
I have attached an information sheet on our processes and requirements
under the Local Government Official Information and Meetings Act 1987.
We will respond to your request for information within 20 working days.
Please note that the period commencing 20 December and ending 10 January
is not counted as working days in accordance with section 2(1) of LGOIMA.
If you have further questions please feel free to contact Samantha
Sinclair ([email address]) on 09 301 0101,
quoting reference 8140006156.
The Privacy and LGOIMA team
Go to ourauckland.nz/greenspaces to explore Auckland’s green spaces.
CAUTION: This email message and any attachments contain information that
may be confidential and may be LEGALLY PRIVILEGED. If you are not the
intended recipient, any use, disclosure or copying of this message or
attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email
message in error please notify us immediately and erase all copies of the
message and attachments. We do not accept responsibility for any viruses
or similar carried with our email, or any effects our email may have on
the recipient computer system or network. Any views expressed in this
email may be those of the individual sender and may not necessarily
reflect the views of Council.
Things to do with this request
- Add an annotation (to help the requester or others)
- Download a zip file of all correspondence