Information about the trial of a Hamilton to Papakura rail service
This request has an unknown status. We're waiting for Tim Dare to read a recent response and update the status.
From: Tim Dare
Dear New Zealand Transport Agency,
I am requesting information about the trial of a Hamilton to Papakura rail service.
Please provide information about the trial design and what advice was given about the trial design.
I am particularly interested in:
1. The criteria which will used to determine whether the the trial is a success or a failure.
2. Whether the NZTA has a position on the significance of the outcome of the trial.
3. On what basis it was decided to include the stops included in the trial.
4. Whether consideration was given to including stops at any or all of Te Kauwhata, Mercer, Pokeno, or Tuakau, and if so why those stops were excluded and if not why consideration was not given to including any or all of those stops in the trial.
5. Whether consideration was given to extending the service being trialed to a stop of stops north of Papakura.
From: Official Correspondence
New Zealand Transport Agency
This email acknowledges your attached request for information made under
the Official Information Act 1982.
Your request has been forwarded to the appropriate section of the
Transport Agency for response. They will contact you if they require
clarification of your request, more time to respond, or if your request
has been transferred to another organisation to respond to. Unless more
time is required, the Transport Agency will send a response to you within
20 working days of receiving your request – in this instance on or before
22 January 2020.
If you would like to discuss your request with the Transport Agency,
please contact us by email at [email address].
Government | Engagement & Partnerships
Waka Kotahi NZ Transport Agency
National Office / 50 Victoria Street
Private Bag 6995, Wellington 6141, New Zealand
cid:image002.jpg@01D56496.5A7CD4A0 cid:image003.jpg@01D56496.5A7CD4A0 cid:image004.jpg@01D56496.5A7CD4A0
Find the latest transport news, information, and advice on our website:
1. mailto:[email address]