Gross profit from selling new AT HOP cards per card
From: M WOODWARD
Dear Auckland Transport,
Please provide me with the breakdown of all costs associated with dispensing a new AT HOP card from a manned service center and the amount of profit made per paid card.
Please include the following:
- Cost to produce physical card and delivery
- Cost of investment and maintenance of equipment that is used by your staff to top AT HOP cards
- Cost of training new staff member to operate AT HOP card top up machines
- Any other costs associated with dispensing new AT HOP cards
- The total number of cards returned as faulty, not including those damaged by the user.