Request for the Assessment of Environmental Effects document of the 4 Frankmore Avenue Resource Consent
Tony Randle made this Official Information request to Wellington City Council
The request was successful.
From: Tony Randle
Dear Wellington City Council,
In 2015, the WCC approved resource consent for a multi-unit residential development at 4 Frankmoore Avenue, Johnsonville (Service Request No: 318375 File Reference: 1173670).
The WCC Resource Consent decision document has been released it also states "The AEE [Assessment of Environmental Effects ] also includes a description of the proposal that I adopt. The applicant’s proposal description should be read in conjunction with this report.".
1) can the WCC please provide a copy of the Notice of Decision for the Resource Consent for a multi-unit residential development at 4 Frankmoore Avenue, Johnsonville (Service Request No: 318375 File Reference: 1173670).
2) can the WCC please provide a copy of the Site Plan, Floor Plans and Elevations for the developement that was consented by the resource consent referred to in 1)
3) can the WCC please provide a copy of the Landscape Plan, and associated planting schedule for the developement that was consented by the resource consent referred to in 1)
4) can the WCC please provide a copy of the applicant’s Assessment of Environmental Effects that was provided to support the resource consent referred to in 1)
If this information is held in electronic form, it is preferred that it is provided in its complete and original electronic format.
From: BUS: IRO
Wellington City Council
Thank you for your email, sent to the Issues Resolution Office at Wellington City Council.
This email address is monitored daily. Your email will be assessed and actioned in due course.
We appreciate your patience.
Wellington City Council Issues Resolution Office.
From: Chris Brown
Wellington City Council
Dear Mr Randle
Thank you for your request for information relating to the development at 4 Frankmoore Avenue, Johnsonville.
Due to the size of files, I am unable to provide the information by email. As such, please find the files on the dvd enclosed with a covering letter posted to your contact address today.
Chris Brown | Issues Resolution Officer | Legal and Risk | Wellington City Council
P 04 801 3479
E [email address] | W Wellington.govt.nz | |
IMPORTANT: The information contained in this email may be confidential or legally privileged. It is intended solely for the recipient or recipients named in this message. Please note that if you are not the intended recipient you are not authorised to use, copy or distribute the email or any information contained in it. If you have received this email in error, please advise the sender immediately and destroy the original message and any attachments.
show quoted sections
Things to do with this request
- Add an annotation (to help the requester or others)
- Download a zip file of all correspondence