Dog control functions.
The request was successful.
From: Grace Haden
Dear Auckland Council,
a news item this week addressed the legitimacy of dog control officers.
By way of LGOIMA
1. If dog control services are out sourced, if so who are the contractors and in which regions do they operate.
2. do all dog control officers carry a warrant allowing them to act as dog control officers.
3. do dog control officer carry out enforcement duties under the animal welfare act .
4. what is the minimum qualification of a dog control officer
5. how are enforcement powers delegated to dog control officers.
6. Is there a public record of who the dog control officers are.
7. How many dog control officers cover the Auckland council area .
From: Stephens, James
Good afternoon Ms Haden,
Response to your request for information is attached.
[Sign up to get your rates by email.]<http://www.aucklandcouncil.govt.nz/EN/ra...>
CAUTION: This email message and any attachments contain information that may be confidential and may be LEGALLY PRIVILEGED. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure or copying of this message or attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email message in error please notify us immediately and erase all copies of the message and attachments. We do not accept responsibility for any viruses or similar carried with our email, or any effects our email may have on the recipient computer system or network. Any views expressed in this email may be those of the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of Council.