Voluntary Administrations in New Zealand
Camille Venturina made this Official Information request to Ministry of Business, Innovation & Employment
This request has been withdrawn by the person who made it. There may be an explanation in the correspondence below.
From: Camille Venturina
Dear Ministry of Business, Innovation, and Employment,
I am a summer research scholar from the University of Auckland Business School and am conducting research into the efficacy of the New Zealand Voluntary Administration regime.
I would like access to whatever statistics, records, reports and analyses you may have that concern this topic.
Accordingly, I am requesting to be supplied with any annual reports or other records since 2007 that identify insolvency statistics such as:
• The total number of voluntary administrations in New Zealand since its implementation
• The total number of receiverships since 2007
• The total number of liquidations since 2007
Other information which would be useful are:
• Reports further analysing the use of voluntary administrations, and its outcomes in comparison to receiverships and liquidations
• Any conclusions you may have drawn from the available statistics
Please treat this letter as a formal request made under the Official Information Act 1982.
Things to do with this request
- Add an annotation (to help the requester or others)
- Download a zip file of all correspondence