Latitude Financial Services/Latitude Group communications
Peter Brown made this Official Information request to Department of Internal Affairs
This request has an unknown status. We're waiting for Peter Brown to read a recent response and update the status.
From: Peter Brown
Dear Department of Internal Affairs,
In March, after Latitude Financial Services/Latitude Group were caught giving away customer details to hackers, DIA spokespersons bizarrely advised New Zealanders that they should not worry about the fact that their passport details- which can be used in applying for credit- had been given away by Latitude to hackers.
I am requesting:
* All textual electronic communications between Latitude Financial Services/Latitude Group and DIA, as they are, not in summary form where they could be distorted.
* All electronic communications within DIA regarding communications to the media about the 'hack', in the form that they are held, not in summary form.
* All records held regarding meetings since 1 March 2023 between DIA and Latitude Financial Services/Latitude Group.
Department of Internal Affairs
Tçnâ koe Peter
Thank you for your OIA request to the Department of Internal Affairs (included with this email)
The Department will provide its response to your request as soon as practicable and within twenty working days. The 20th working day is 19 June 2023
Please note that in cases where the Department’s response provides information that is identified to be of general public interest, the response may also be published on the Department of Internal Affairs website. If the Department publishes its response to your OIA request, all personal information, including your name and contact details, will be removed.
Michelle Reed (she/her)
Lead Advisor Official Correspondence | Information Management and Privacy
He Ringa Manaaki | Workplace Services Group
He Pou Aronui | Organisational Capability and Services
Te Tari Taiwhenua | Department of Internal Affairs
Level 3, 45 Pipitea St | PO Box 805, Wellington 6140, New Zealand | http://www.dia.govt.nz/
show quoted sections
Things to do with this request
- Add an annotation (to help the requester or others)
- Download a zip file of all correspondence