Where does MSD get their payment from to pay me

tina marie kahurangi made this Official Information request to Inland Revenue Department

The request was partially successful.

From: tina marie kahurangi

Dear Inland Revenue Department,

Thank you for the information received of book keeping & entries;

I request for copies of all information, as to where the ministry of social development benefits who were my employers, in which every payment given by them was taxed under the tax code M, relating to the social security number: 500 734 673 receive their payment from to pay me;

Look forward to your response

Yours faithfully,

tina marie kahurangi

Link to this

From: Commissioners Correspondence
Inland Revenue Department

Attachment RSP 2022 09 23.pdf
395K Download View as HTML


Dear Tina

Please find attached my response to your information request of 13 September 2022.

Kind regards

Craig O'Halloran
Officer | Inland Revenue

show quoted sections

Link to this

Things to do with this request

Inland Revenue Department only: