Covid Waste & Impact to Environment
This request has an unknown status. We're waiting for Chuck Schooner (Account suspended) to read a recent response and update the status.
From: Chuck Schooner (Account suspended)
Dear James Shaw,
There isn't a day go by where I walk down the streets and there are numerous disposable masks littered all over the place! And lets be honest, it is the brainwashed, authoritarian left that are wearing these masks so clearly it isn't the common sense free thinkers that know masks are ineffective and the virus (prior to mass vaccination) killed the elderly and obese. So ultimately it is your friends the climate warriors that are also the litterbugs. Go figure. Definitely good for the environment! Please work in collaboration with Ministry of Health (if required to provide the following information)
- Please provide the dollar equivalent of PPE ordered by the Ministry of Health
- Please provide what this equates to in Physical waste in tonnes / kilograms if possible
- Please provide the Physical waste associated with PCR & RAT testing equipment
- Please provide the estimated cost to dispose of the physical waste
- Please provide any and all environment reporting of the expected waste / costs of ill-informed Covid policy to the enivronment
- Please provide a cost benefit if available of the cost to the environment of the PPE given the Director of General of health is on record saying masks are nothing more than show
Why are masks still being worn if New Zealand is (apparently) 95% vaccinated? Fear? Propoganda? Control? Or is it maybe that the vaccine doesn't work?
From: J Shaw (MIN)
Thank you for contacting the office of Hon James Shaw, Minister of Climate
Change and Associate Minister for the Environment (Biodiversity).
While the Minister considers all correspondence to be important and all
messages are carefully read and considered, it is not always possible to
provide a personal response to every email received.
o If your message is for Minister Shaw’s advice, or if you have copied
your email to another Minister and/or Member of Parliament with more
appropriate portfolio responsibilities, then this will be noted.
o If you have invited Minister Shaw to an event then a member of staff
may contact you for more information. Please note we do endeavour to
process invitations within 7 working days.
o If you have made a request for official information then this will be
manged in accordance with the provisions of the Official Information
Act 1982, which may include transfer to a more relevant Minister or
o If you have made a request under the Privacy Act then this will be
managed in accordance with the principles of the Privacy Act 1993,
which may include transfer to a more relevant Minister or agency.
o If you are a journalist then your request will be referred to the
o If your email relates to Green Party policy, your email will be
redirected to [email address]
· If you’re writing to ask for health advice associated with
COVID-19, we encourage you to please first visit www.covid19.govt.nz.
You can also contact the Healthline team (for free) on 0800 358 5453 (or
+64 9 358 5453 for international SIMS).
o To find out more about Minister Shaw read his biography or recent
Office of Hon James Shaw
Reception +64 4 817 6663 | Ministerial Email [James Shaw request email] |
Web beehive.govt.nz |
Postal Freepost Parliament, Private Bag 18 041, Parliament Buildings,
Wellington 6160, New Zealand
1. mailto:[email address]
5. mailto:[James Shaw request email]