Covid 19 Auckland University Commentators
This request has an unknown status. We're waiting for Chuck Schooner (Account suspended) to read recent responses and update the status.
From: Chuck Schooner (Account suspended)
Dear Ministry of Health/University of Auckland
Any terms of service/rfi that Shaun Hendy has with any government agency specifically Ministry of Health or any other agency whereby he was employed to do models
- With regards to the Terms of Service or RFI can you please ensure what qualifications were sought by Ministry of Health.
- Given modelling completed to date has been way off how does the Ministry of Health/University of Auckland plan to make Mr Hendy accountable for spreading "misinformation"
- What lessons can be learned by the Ministry of Health employing a Physics professor to report on a pandemic?
- Any terms of service that Siouxsie Wiles has with any government agency specifically relating to Covid-19 including agreements understanding with media companies
- Any funding/grants/donations that either of the above has received from any government agency within the last 12 months
- Any payments from any media companies from statements in the press
- Does The University of Auckland support the comments by either advisor promoting the experimental gene therapy in children when there are now filings in international court. It is known that the m-RNA ‘vaccination’ treatments have caused the de- ath of many as well as injury and severe damage (including disablement and paralysis) after the ‘vaccine’ was administered. If it is found that these treatments have caused more damage than good will the University of Auckland support these two promoting this so called treatment without making the public known of the potential side effects which is in breach of the Medicines Act? Subject to the outcome of the filings in international court there might be ground for local proscecutions. If either of the University of Auckland employees are making statements in the media would it not be wise to mention the risks associated with a treatment whereby trials are only complete in 2023. Just in New Zealand healthy 13, 17 and 26 years olds have been recorded as deaths as per Medsafe reporting yet your employees are promoting an experimental gene therapy for children
From: OIA Requests
Kia ora Chuck,
Thank you for your request for official information. The Ministry's
reference number for your request is: H202200221.
As required under the Official Information Act 1982, the Ministry will
endeavour to respond to your request no later than 20 working days after
the day your request was received. If you'd like to calculate the
timeframe, you can use the Ombudsman's online calculator
Due to the COVID-19 global pandemic response, the Ministry is experiencing
significantly higher volumes of queries and requests for information. If
we are unable to respond to your request within this time frame, we will
notify you of an extension of that time frame.
If you have any queries related to this request, please do not hesitate to
get in touch.
Office of the Director-General
Ministry of Health
E: [email address]
From: OIA Requests
Kia ora Chuck
Please find attached a letter regarding your request for information.
OIA Services Team
Ministry of Health information releases
Unite against COVID-19