All information regarding the use of the phone 0273734051 - OIA - Public Records Act
From: Te Ringa Mangu
Dear Ministry of Health,
1. I seek the messaging and phone records of calls, text messages, emails, etc, between Ministry of Health Principal Advisor Mental Health and Addictions Waiatamai Tamehana and Te Ringa Mangu Mihaka between February , March and April 2020.
2. I seek any memoranda, notes, emails and phone and message records, particularly text messages, between Waiatamai Tamehana and ANY Government minister or staff member, especially in regard to the meeting we had with her and Bernard Te Paa, Principal Ministry Advisor, Maori Health, on 8 March 2020 regarding the fraudulent misuse of a document, funding fraud, etc, involving Tui Taurua and the group Nga Hau E Wha, who the Ministry continues to fund despite evidence of ineligibility and fraud.
3. I seek any memoranda, notes, emails and phone and message records between Waiatamai Tamehana and ANY Government minister or staff member, in regard to the meeting I and another representative of Waitangi marae had with two Ministry staff at the offices of ACC on 12 or 13 March 2020 to discuss our formal complaint about the phone calls and text messages received in the middle of the night and throughout the early hours of the morning from the phone of the Principal Ministry Advisor Mental Health and Addictions Waiatamai Tamehana, in which she claimed to be "Karen Browne" and tried to persuade us to withdraw our initial complaint about Tui Taurua.
4. I seek in particular copies of all the photographs these two women we met with on the 12th or 13th took of the evidence on the screen of my phone of the messages we received just after midnight on 12 March 2020 from the phone of Waiatamai Tamehana, and all notes, and all other information, about that meeting, and our complaint about the phone calls and text messages.
5. I seek any internal communications regarding the same incident, including internal advice regarding the public relations implications regarding this same incident.
6. I seek all information about what investigations, if any, the Ministry took into our complaints regarding Tui Taurua and the fraudulent misuse of the document bearing our information and signatures at Waitangi marae on Waitangi day 2018, and the evidence of funding fraud involving Nga Hau E Wha from Changing Minds and MHAPS among others.
Te Ringa Mangu Mihaka
nominated representative of Te Tii marae at Waitangi
nominated representative of Te Taumata o Ngapuhi nui tonu
nominated representative of Te Wakaminenga o Nga Tino Rangatira