Construction Related Noise Complaints
This request has an unknown status. We're waiting for John Sanders to read a recent response and update the status.
From: John Sanders
Dear Wellington City Council,
For calendar year 2021 year-to-date, please provide the requested information below on construction-related noise complaints.
1. For the above period, how many noise complaints have been received by WCC related to construction noise?
2. Of these, how many have been verified by WCC staff?
3. For the noise complaints verified as valid, what categories of enforcement action (fines, confiscation of construction equipment, etc) are available for WCC staff to levy against the violator?
4. In total, what is the value of fines levied by WCC against construction noise violators?
5. On an average fine basis, what is the value for a construction-related noise complaint fine?
From: BUS: Assurance
Wellington City Council
Tēnā koe John
Thank you for your email dated 13/10/2021 requesting information about
construction related noise complaints.
Our team will manage your request under the Local Government Official
Information and Meetings Act 1987 which requires us to provide a decision
as soon as possible, but no later than 11/11/2021, being 20 working days
The reference number for your request is IRC-2475.
Please contact us if you have any further questions.
The Assurance Team
Email: [email address]
Wellington City Council | W Wellington.govt.nz | Facebook|
The information contained in this email is privileged and confidential and
intended for the addressee only.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are asked to respect that
confidentiality and not disclose, copy or make use of its contents.
If received in error you are asked to destroy this email and contact the
sender immediately. Your assistance is appreciated.