Sanction 70a Information Request

Cherie Repia made this Official Information request to Ministry of Social Development

Response to this request is long overdue. By law Ministry of Social Development should have responded by now (details and exceptions). The requester can complain to the Ombudsman.

From: Cherie Repia

Dear Ministry of Social Development,

Can I please request a copy of all my information regarding section 70a reductions to my benefit from August 2012 to June 2020.

Here is my Info and Email in case you need to contact me

Name: Cherie Iwa Repia
D.O.B: 06/08/1992
My Client Number is:
Email: [email address]

Yours faithfully,
Cherie Repia

Link to this

Things to do with this request

Ministry of Social Development only: