House transfer

Wendy Harvey made this Official Information request to Kāinga Ora–Homes and Communities

This request has been reported as needing administrator attention (perhaps because it is vexatious, or a request for personal information)

From: Wendy Harvey

Dear Kāinga Ora–Homes and Communities,my son(autism spectrum) and I live in a lovely unit in atawhai, nelson, but it's too far out for finding jobs, would love to transfer into nelson or stoke.please contact me on 0279503117.thank you

Yours faithfully,

Wendy Harvey

Link to this

From: Gru FYI

Hi Wendy

If you are currently a Kāinga Ora tenant you need to contact your local Kāinga Ora office. Otherwise to access social housing, you need to contact your local Ministry of Social Development (MSD) office. MSD are responsible for assessing housing applicants needs and referring them to social housing providers in your area, including but not limited to Kāinga Ora. Kāinga Ora only houses applicants who are referred to it by MSD.

If you are already on the MSD waiting list you should ensure your details, particularly your contact information, with MSD are currently up to date. Kāinga Ora will contact you should a suitable property come available in the areas you have requested once MSD advise you are the most eligible for it out of all the applicants.

Kāinga Ora – Homes and Communities

show quoted sections

Link to this

Nora left an annotation ()

Hello there, my name is Tuliina I live in mt Wellington reason why I’m writing this is because I really need help with house transfer because I have so much happening in my area my next door and parking problems pls help call me ASAP on 0224038975 thankyou.

Link to this

Things to do with this request

Kāinga Ora–Homes and Communities only: