Access to Belmont Park from Cannons Creek and Waitangirua

Brian Warburton made this Official Information request to Wellington Regional Council

Currently waiting for a response from Wellington Regional Council, they must respond promptly and normally no later than (details and exceptions).

From: Brian Warburton

Dear Wellington Regional Council,

Please provide information that will allow me to understand how the part of Belmont Regional Park on the western side of the Transmission Gully Motorway is able to be accessed by the public from the part of Belmont Regional Park on the eastern side of the Transmission Gully Motorway, and vice versa.

Or in other words, how is the western part of the Park connected to the eastern part, if at all.

GWRC's online maps are not clear about this.

If there is a requirement under the RM Act, or other mechanism, upon NZTA to provide linkages across, over or under the Transmission Gully Motorway, please provide me with sufficient detail so I can understand what is required, by whom and when.

Yours faithfully,

Brian Warburton

Link to this

From: Darrell Young
Wellington Regional Council

Dear Brian,


Acknowledgement of Request for Information under the Local Government
Official Information and Meetings Act 1987


Thank you for your email dated 28 December 2019, requesting information
regarding access to Belmont Park from Cannons Creek and Waitangirua.


Your request is being followed-up and a reply will be sent to you within
20 working days of the request being received.


Yours sincerely,


Darrell Young




Luke Troy



Greater Wellington Regional Council




ATTENTION: This correspondence is confidential and intended for the named
recipient(s) only. If you are not the named recipient and receive this
correspondence in error, you must not copy, distribute or take any action
in reliance on it and you should delete it from your system and notify the
sender immediately. Unless otherwise stated, any views or opinions
expressed are solely those of the author, and do not represent those of
the organisation.

Link to this

Things to do with this request

Wellington Regional Council only: