Mayoral Car use and Mayoral Expenses October 2019
From: Andrew Frazer
Dear Porirua City Council,
(1) Please provide details of all expenses claimed by the Mayor and CEO for October 2019 to Porirua City Council.
(2) Please provide details of all Fuel card use by the Mayor and CEO for the month of October 2019. Does PCC consider that all these transactions are resonable?
(3) Please provide the totals of private and business travel made by the mayor in the council provided car for the month of October.
Porirua City Council
Thanks for emailing us.
Please call us on 04 237 5089 if your request is urgent, a matter of
public safety, or you need an answer straight away. We have a 24/7 Contact
Centre but can’t always reply to emails immediately – we’ll get back to
you as soon as we can.
There are other ways to get in touch:
- download the free Antenno app to report something to us quickly and
easily using your mobile phone. We’ll also send you notifications and
alerts about places and topics you care about – recycling collection days,
road closures, water outages, events and more. Just search for Antenno at
the App Store or get Antenno on Google Play. For more about Antenno, check
our website: www.poriruacity.govt.nz/antenno.
- visit our friendly Customer Services team during business hours you will
find us at 16 Cobham Court, Porirua City– poriruacity.govt.nz/contact-us.
You can also visit our website poriruacity.govt.nz or our Facebook page.
Customer Services team
The content of this email is confidential, may be legally privileged and is intended only for the person named above. If this email is not addressed to you, you must not use, disclose or distribute any of the content. If you have received this email by mistake, please notify the sender by return email and delete the email. Thank you.
Porirua City Council
Thank you for contacting us.
Your email request for official information has been referred to our
Records Management team.
We expect that you will be contacted in due course.
Customer Services Officer (Contact Centre)
Kaiarahi Ratonga Kiritaki (Pokapa Whakapa)
Tel: 04 237 5089
From: Records Management
Please find attached an acknowledgement letter for your request for
Records & Scanning Officer
Kaiārahi Pūkete me te Karapa
Email Sig1 resized
From: Danielle Lewis
Regarding your OIA request below, can you please clarify whether you are
referring to former Mayor Tana, or current Mayor Baker?