Information about the Residential Electric Vehicle Traffic Charging programme
This request has an unknown status. We're waiting for Harry Nicholls to read a recent response and update the status.
From: Harry Nicholls
Dear Wellington City Council,
I am writing to request information about the Residential Electric Vehicle Traffic Charging programme.
Can you please provide:
- Any information related to or outlining methodology that was used to determine proposed location of parks.
- was current parking utilisation in the proposed locations considered? Was this information provided to councillors for consideration?
- what was the rationale for two charging stations being located on Coromandel Street in Newtown?
- Copies of any business case or cost benefit analysis completed for the programme.
- A log of the WCC's consultation efforts.
- A summary of responses resulting from those consultation efforts, by proposed location (i.e. how many submitters in favour of each proposed location, how many against).
- The City Strategy Committee agenda for the meeting on 21 March 2019 claims the 17 locations voted on received "public positive support". Is this statement accurate?
- Any information on how the WCC plans to evaluate the effectiveness/success of the programme.
From: BUS: Assurance
Wellington City Council
Tēnā koe Harry
Thank you for your email dated 7 September 2019 requesting information about the Residential Electric Vehicle Traffic Charging programme.
Our team will manage your request under the Local Government Official Information and Meetings Act 1987 which requires us to respond as soon as possible, but no later than 4 October 2019.
The reference number for your request is IRO-9038.
Please contact us if you have any further questions.
Assurance Services Coordinator | Wellington City Council
| W Wellington.govt.nz | |
The information contained in this email is privileged and confidential and intended for the addressee only.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are asked to respect that confidentiality and not disclose, copy or make use of its contents.
If received in error you are asked to destroy this email and contact the sender immediately. Your assistance is appreciated.