ACC Customer Resolutions
This request has an unknown status. We're waiting for Bridget Morison to read a recent response and update the status.
From: Bridget Morison
Dear Accident Compensation Corporation,
Please provide information about:
1) the purpose of Customer Resolutions team and who they are responsible to,
2) how ratings are given for complaints/concerns made to Customer Resolutions and what they mean,
3) guidelines and policy used in handling complaints/concerns,
4) if not clearly included in the information above, the recommended or required timeframes in acknowledging or effectively dealing with those complaints. When I use the word 'effectively' I am doing so from the confirmed perspective of a complainant,
5) how it is determined that a complaint has been effectively resolved from the perspective of the complainant,
6) who deals with complaints about ACC staff and how is this achieved (if not covered above),
7) Staff Code of Conduct policy, guidelines and agreements,
8) what options are available to a complainant when Customer Resolutions is not effective, objective or impartial per your response to a request on 14 June 2017 (Request title: Office of the Complaints Investigator (OCI) (Funding))
Thank you for your time. :)
From: Government Services
Accident Compensation Corporation
Kia ora Bridget,
Thank you for your email of 04 September 2019.
We will endeavour to respond to your request as soon as possible and in
any event no later than 20 working days after the day your request was
If we are unable to respond to your request by then, we will notify you of
an extension. If you have any questions, we are happy to work with you to
We can be contacted via email at [email address].
Emma Coats, Manager OIA Services, ACC
ACC cares about the environment – please don’t print this email
unless it is really necessary. Thank you.
"This message and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged
information. If you believe you have received this email in error, please
advise us immediately by return email or telephone and then delete this
email together with all attachments. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are not authorised to use or copy this message or any
attachments or disclose the contents to any other person."