Admission into BPharm
This request has an unknown status. We're waiting for Y. Kang to read a recent response and update the status.
From: Y. Kang
Dear University of Auckland,
Please provide the following information for domestic first year entry category applicants to the BPharm program at UoA from 2016 to 2019 :
(1) Number of first year general seats available
(2) Number of first year general applicants
(3) Lowest core GPA for successful first year applicants
(4) Median core GPA for successful first year applicants
(5) Highest core GPA for unsuccessful first year applicants
From: Rebecca Ewert
University of Auckland
Dear Y. Kang,
I refer to your request of 9 June 2019. To enable the University to
proceed with your request, please
1. Clarify whether you are a New Zealand citizen or permanent
resident, a person in New Zealand, or a corporate entity (that is, a
company or an incorporated society) which is either incorporated in New
Zealand or has a place of business here.
2. Provide your full legal name and sufficient evidence to support
your claim to be a New Zealand citizen or permanent resident, a person in
New Zealand, or acting on behalf of a corporate entity incorporated in New
Zealand or which has a place of business here.
Please provide the information specified above by email to
[University of Auckland request email] by 21 June 2019. If you fail to satisfy the
University of your eligibility to make a request under the OIA we may
treat your request as withdrawn.