Central Interceptor Budget
This request has an unknown status. We're waiting for Robby to read recent responses and update the status.
Dear Auckland Council,
The report "Report to the Board of Watercare Service Limited, Prepared for the 29 January 2019 Board meeting" states that the capital expenditure for the Central Interceptor includes allowances for "CI Enhancements" including;
- Western Water Quality Improvement Programme
- Digital innovations
- Customer Experience
1. Has Watercare allowed for the entire Western Water Quality Improvement Programme within the Central Interceptor estimated cost?
2. If Watercare has not allowed for the entire Western Water Quality Improvement Programme within the Central Interceptor estimated cost, where is the balance budgeted?
3. Please provide any reports, memorandums, meeting minutes that describe what aspects of the Western Water Quality Improvement Programme has been allowed for with the Central Interceptor cost estimate.
4. Please provide any reports, papers, memorandums, budget costing or other similar summaries that detail what digital innovations are planned for Central Interceptor.
5. How has Watercare evaluated the value for money of these digital innovations enhancements?
6. Please provide any reports, papers, memorandums, budget costing or other similar summaries that detail what customer experience enhancements are planned for Central Interceptor.
7. How has Watercare evaluated the value for money of these customer experience enhancements?
From: Official Information
I refer to your email, which we received on 26 March 2019, requesting
information about the Central Interceptor Budget.
I can advise that in accordance with section 12 of the Local Government
Official Information and Meetings Act 1987 (LGOIMA) we have transferred
your request to Watercare Services Limited to respond.
They will respond to your request within 20 working days of receipt of
If you would like to contact Watercare Services Limited, their contact
details are: Customer service line: +64 9 442 2222.
If you have any further queries please contact us on 09 301 0101 or email
[Auckland Council request email]
The Privacy & LGOIMA team
From: DHickson (Debbie)
On behalf of Anin Nama, please see the attached letter together with
Attachments A, B & C.
Executive Assistant to Chief Executive
Watercare Services Limited