Second Request for Fare Review information under the 2019/20 Annual Plan
From: Tony Randle
Dear Wellington Regional Council,
I am interested in the work and supporting calculations for the planned Fare Review to be undertaken as part of the 2019/20 Annual Plan. I understand from my previous request that the fare review document and supporting information will be available by the 25th of March 2019 (https://fyi.org.nz/request/9497-request-...).
1) Can I please have a copy of any reports, presentations or workshop material on the public transport fares since December 2018 ? Please include any appendices.
2) Can I please have a copy of the detailed calculations used to support the Farebox Recovery Ratios for the 2019/20 year ?
3) Can I please have a copy of the detailed public transport costs used in the calculation of the Farebox Recovery Ratios as outlined in 2) ?
4) Can I please have a copy of the detailed revenue estimates used in the calculation of the Farebox Recovery Ratios as outlined in 2) ?
5) Can I please have a copy of any council workshops where the 2019/20 Farebox Recovery Ratios were discussed including any agenda, workshop attendees, minutes and presentation information ?
6) Can I please have a copy of any reports, presentations or workshop material on the impact of the public transport costs on fares and/or the Farebox Recovery Ratio since December 2018 ? Please include any appendices.
If the requested information is held in electronic form, I would prefer it was provided in its complete and original electronic format. I would also prefer that all correspondence be via the FYI web site.
From: Alice Clark
Wellington Regional Council
Acknowledgement of Request for Information under the Local Government
Official Information and Meetings Act 1987
Thank you for your email transferred from FYI on 01 March 2019,
requesting information regarding Fare Review and Farebox Recovery Ratios.
Your request is being followed-up and a reply will be sent to you shortly.
Greater Wellington Regional Council
ATTENTION: This correspondence is confidential and intended for the named
recipient(s) only. If you are not the named recipient and receive this
correspondence in error, you must not copy, distribute or take any action
in reliance on it and you should delete it from your system and notify the
sender immediately. Unless otherwise stated, any views or opinions
expressed are solely those of the author, and do not represent those of