Former Positions of Current State Services Commissioner
This request has an unknown status. We're waiting for Gregory Soar to read a recent response and update the status.
From: Gregory Soar
Dear State Services Commission,
1. What is the name of the current State Services Commissioner
2. What date did the current State Services Commissioner take up his current role?
3. Did the current State Services Commissioner ever hold the position of head of MSD? The position recently vacated by Brendon Boyle?
4. If the current State Services Commissioner did hold Boyle’s previous position as head of MSD on what date did he commence that duty and on what date did he cease that duty please?
5. On what date was false names in relation protecting staff introduced at MSD please?
6. What is the name of the head of MSD who introduced the use of false names on documents to protect staff?
It seems to me the SS Commissioner has breached legal responsibility and therefore breached required employment duties and protections put in place to protect clients of MSD by failing to ensure respected lawful operations within MSD. If the current head of SSC was head of MSD at the time false names were used on documents he too is caught in the net of the Crimes Act 1961 ss66. That would also explain why as SS Commissioner he has permitted clearly defined criminal acts to continue unchecked before the Social Security Appeal Authority ruling ( the Crimes Act spoke loudly before that ruling ), and between the Social Security Appeal Authority ruling and the High Court ruling that was finally accepted by MSD.
What a very poor performance all round that has caused extreme health issues for some clients, all veiled in criminal activity and what appears to be failure at both MSD and SSC and those affected are still being ignored, have received no apologies or compensation or any advice as to how the MSD and SSC will rectify such gross failings leading to harm to citizens.
6. Is the SSC intending to take any actions that would now uphold public confidence and trust in both MSD and SSC and if so what please?
From: SSC Enquiries
State Services Commission
Dear Mr Soar,
I am writing to acknowledge receipt of your OIA request below.
We will endeavour to respond to your request as soon as possible and in any event no later than are 20 working days after the day your request was received. If we are unable to respond to your request by then, we will notify you of an extension of that timeframe.
If any additional factors come to light which are relevant to your request, please do not hesitate to contact us so that these can be taken into account.
Our letter notifying you of our decision on your request will confirm if we intend to publish the letter (with your personal details removed) and any related documents on the State Services Commission’s website.
State Services Commission | Te Kawa Mataaho
email: [email address]
www.ssc.govt.nz | www.govt.nz
From: Ministerial Services
State Services Commission
Good morning Mr Soar
Please find attached SSC’s response to your OIA request received on 11
State Ministerial Services
Services State Services Commission | Te Kawa Mataaho
Commission www.ssc.govt.nz | www.govt.nz