Current and future costs for PaCT system
Ben Gracewood made this Official Information request to Ministry of Education
The request was successful.
From: Ben Gracewood
Dear Ministry of Education,
I am seeking information regarding the platform, along with current and planned costs for the "Progress and Consistency Tool" (PaCT) system for student assessment.
Specifically I am looking for:
- Proposed software and hardware platform for the PaCT system. What underlying system will be used? Will it be web accessible?
- What are the capital costs for developing the system and how are they broken down (software vs hardware purchases etc)
- What are the annual (or otherwise) ongoing costs of the system.
From: CTL Ministerials Team
Please find attached the OIA response as requested.
Support Officer, Shared Services | Corporate and Infrastructure
This email (including any attachments) may contain information which is
confidential or legally privileged and may not reflect the Ministry of
Education's view. The Ministry is not responsible for changes made to this email
after we've sent it. If you have received this email by mistake, please reply to
the Ministry immediately and delete both messages.
Things to do with this request
- Add an annotation (to help the requester or others)
- Download a zip file of all correspondence