Request for Auckland Central Access Plan Option cost details
This request has an unknown status. We're waiting for Ben Hassall to read a recent response and update the status.
From: Ben Hassall
Dear Auckland Transport,
In 2016, Auckland Transport published the Auckland Central Access Plan Programme Business Case: https://at.govt.nz/media/1913570/cap-pro...
This included details of some options to improve transport access to the Auckland CBD including:
* "Programme Option 2: High Investment in Buses / Bus Rapid Transit" - Assessment Cost Estimate: $9,540m (Page 68)
* "Programme Option 3: Light Rail Transit" - Assessment Cost Estimate: $3,740m (Page 70)
1) Can I please have the detailed costings used to calculate the Assessment Cost Estimate of $9,540m for "Programme Option 2: High Investment in Buses / Bus Rapid Transit"?
2) Can I have please the detailed costings used to calculate the Assessment Cost Estimate of $3,740m for "Programme Option 3: Light Rail Transit"?
From: AT Official Information (AT)
Dear Mr Hassall
We acknowledge receipt of your request for official information dated 14
December 2018 regarding the following in relation to the Auckland Central
Access Plan, Programme Business Case:
1. Detailed costings used to calculate the Assessment Cost Estimate
of $9,540m for "Programme Option 2: High Investment in Buses / Bus Rapid
2. Detailed costings used to calculate the Assessment Cost Estimate
of $3,740m for "Programme Option 3: Light Rail Transit"
We are processing your request according to the provisions of the Local
Government Official Information and Meetings Act 1987 (LGOIMA). Under the
Act, a response must be provided within 20 working days of receipt of a
request, however, due to the holiday period set by the Office of the
Ombudsman, a response will be provided to you by 1 February 2019. This is
the maximum response time and we will endeavour to respond to you sooner.
If you have any further queries, please contact me on (09) 355 3553 during
business hours, quoting Local Government Official Information request
Susana Fuiono | LGOIMA Business Description: Description:
Partner Description: Description:
LGOIMA & Privacy Portfolio | Description: Description:
Customer Liaison Team Description: Description:
Private Bag 92250, Auckland 1142 Description: Email-Signature
P 09 355 3553
or [email address]
Working together to create an awesome
journey –first time, every time
Important notice: The contents of this email and any attachments may be
confidential and subject to legal privilege. If you have received this
email message in error please notify us immediately and erase all copies
of the message and attachments; any use, disclosure or copying of this
message or attachments is prohibited. Any views expressed in this email
may be those of the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the
views of Auckland Transport.
1. mailto:[email address]
2. mailto:[email address]