Hardship from family court

David Kruiniger made this Official Information request to Ministry of Social Development

The request was refused by Ministry of Social Development.

From: David Kruiniger

Dear Ministry of Social Development,

As labour party is funding for men for being a victim of domestic violence I need funding to keep my lawyer as I'm not treated equal by police or family court I've been in court for 6 years to be apart of my child's life I can no longer afford to pay my lawyer my bill so far could buy 2 house and still no parenting order has been set in stone. I get abused constantly by ex and I can't do nothing about it but act like nothing happened it's madness now my family is in harms way and the police will not serve my ex with a trespass notice after she abused me in my own house I call the cops show them the video they go ok then come back 10 min later the same 2 cops and serve me with a trespass from her house and tell me they can't find her to serve her. So disappointed that I can't trust the police at all now.

Yours faithfully,
David kruiniger

Link to this

From: Info (MSD)
Ministry of Social Development

Attachment Letter to Mr Kruiniger.pdf
91K Download View as HTML

Good morning Mr Kruiniger

Please find attached a letter from the Ministry of Social Development.

Yours sincerely

Ministerial and Executive Services
Ministry of Social Development

show quoted sections

Link to this

Things to do with this request

Ministry of Social Development only: