Re: Auckland Council's 2021 Property Valuation Objection
Mr Sabharwal made this Official Information request to Auckland Council
Currently waiting for a response from Auckland Council, they must respond promptly and normally no later than (details and exceptions).
From: Mr Sabharwal
Dear Auckland Council,
Under the Official Information Act, I would like to request some information as I am still waiting for an outcome of a property valuation objection (REVALAC20220422) I lodged more than a year ago in March 2022.
While I am aware that there are no legislative timeframes for processing valuation objections, I would like to know the following:
1. How many valuation objections have the Auckland Council received in total since 01 January 2021?
2. How many of those objections have been fully processed until now, and how many Valuations Managers/Valuers were required (Council employees and Contractors) to accomplish this task?
3. How many valuation objections have the Auckland Council received from the suburb of Henderson since 01 January 2021?
4. How many objections from Henderson have been fully processed until now?
5. How many Valuations Managers/Valuers are currently allocated to work on the pending objections for Auckland?
6. How many Valuations Managers/Valuers are currently allocated to work on the pending objections for Henderson?
7. The Auckland Council website states "The objection period for the 2021 general revaluation closed on 22 April 2022. We expect to finish processing all revaluation objections by the end of the year." That was last year. Is there a commitment to process all pending objections by the end of this year? If so, please advise by when.
Thank you very much.
Auckland Resident & Ratepayer
Things to do with this request
- Add an annotation (to help the requester or others)
- Download a zip file of all correspondence