Policy on photography at Kemp House and other sites
The request was successful.
From: Phil Lyth
Dear Heritage New Zealand Pouhere Taonga,
This is an OIA request about photography at Kemp House and at other HNZPT sites. In terms of s12 of the OIA, I am a NZ citizen in New Zealand.
1. Does HNZPT have a policy that exterior photography by visitors at Kemp House (and also at the rest of the Kerikeri Mission Station site) is only allowed with the prior permission of your on-site personnel?
If the answer is 'No', then:
2. Is HNZPT satisfied that the actions of your on-site personnel in the last 2 weeks conform to your policies and expectations?
If the answer to #1 is 'Yes', then
3. When was the policy first implemented (month/year) and when was it last reviewed?
4. At what level within HNZPT was the policy approved when first implemented?
5. What consideration if any has there been by your Board of the policy in the last 24 months?
6. I request copies of all documents relating to the policy that have been created in the last 24 months.
7. I request copies of policies currently in force covering photography at other HNZPT sites.
I would be happy to clarify this request as provided within the Official Information Act.
From: Nick Chin
Heritage New Zealand Pouhere Taonga
Dear Mr Lyth
Please find attached our PDF response to your request of 13^th November
Nicholas Chin| General Manager Heritage Destinations | Heritage New
Zealand Pouhere Taonga | PO Box 2629, Wellington, New Zealand |
DDI (64 4) 494 8280 | [mobile number] | Visit
www.heritage.org.nz and learn more about New Zealand’s Heritage Places
This communication may be a privileged communication. If you are not the
intended recipient, then you are not authorised to retain, copy or
distribute it. Please notify the sender and delete the messge in its