Appointment of Rt Hon Trevor Mallard as ambassador to Ireland
From: Harry Peterson
Dear Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade,
I am requesting all communications between
MFAT regarding the appointment of Rt Hon
Trevor Mallard as ambassador to Ireland.
This includes but is not limited to:
- Communications regarding a diplomatic Visa
- Communications regarding the reason for a hold up or delay in the appointment of the Rt Hon Trevor Mallard as ambassador to Ireland
Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade
Thank you for your email.
For information about travel advice, including travelling during the
pandemic, please refer to the SafeTravel website: Home | SafeTravel. The
Unite Against COVID-19 website also provides information about
international travel: International travel and transit | Unite against
For enquiries regarding:
• Managed Isolation and Quarantine – Detailed information can be found at:
• Consular issues - or if you are a New Zealand citizen overseas needing
assistance, email: [email address].
• New Zealand Scholarships - Use the scholarships enquiries form available
• MFAT Vacancies - visit our website at:
• MFAT Graduate Programme - email: [email address].
• New Zealand visas and asylum enquiries - visit the Immigration New
Zealand website at: https://www.immigration.govt.nz/.
• Visas for other countries - contact the relevant foreign representative
to New Zealand. A full list is available at
• New Zealand passports - visit the Internal Affairs website at:
• New Zealand citizenship - visit the Internal Affairs website at:
• Authentication of documents and Apostilles - visit the Internal Affairs
website at: www.dia.govt.nz/document-authentication.
• Bringing goods into New Zealand - visit the New Zealand Customs website
• NZ suppliers or companies - visit the New Zealand Trade and Enterprise
website at: www.nzte.govt.nz.
• To attest fingerprints - visit