From: Matt Brown
Dear Department of Internal Affairs,
I seek the following information about the DCEFS under the Official Information Act.
1) The number of IP addresses (or prefixes) currently present in the "routing information" advertised to an Internet Service provider (as described at https://www.dia.govt.nz/Digital-Child-Ex...).
2) The number of URLs currently listed as blocked.
3) A brekadown of how many incoming requests handled by the DCEFS are HTTP (TCP port 80) vs HTTPS (TCP port 443) over your most recently available reporting period.
4) Details of how the DCEFS system "examines" incoming requests that are secured using the HTTPS protocol.
5) The number of view or "hits" on the landing page displayed when a site is
blocked for your most recent available reporting period.
Department of Internal Affairs
Tçnâ koe Matt,
Thank you for your OIA request to the Department of Internal Affairs (included with this email)
The Department will provide its response to your request as soon as practicable and within twenty working days. The 20th working day is 26 August 2022
Please note that in cases where the Department’s response provides information that is identified to be of general public interest, the response may also be published on the Department of Internal Affairs website. If the Department publishes its response to your OIA request, all personal information, including your name and contact details, will be removed.
Michelle Reed (she/her)
Kaitohutohu Ârahi, te Ture Pârongo Ôkawa | Lead Advisor Official Correspondence
Te Urûngi | Organisational Strategy & Performance
Level 6, 45 Pipitea St | PO Box 805, Wellington 6140, New Zealand | www.dia.govt.nz