DCEFS Operating Statistics
This request has an unknown status. We're waiting for Matt Brown to read a recent response and update the status.
From: Matt Brown
Dear Department of Internal Affairs,
Please supply the following information regarding the operation of the DCEFS (Digital Child Exploitation Filtering System).
1) The number of distinct IP addresses currently active on the list.
2) The minimum and maximum number of distinct IP addresses that have been on the list over the past 6 months.
3) The number of view or "hits" on the landing page displayed when a site is blocked over the past 6 months.
4) The number of appeal submissions that have been made from the landing page form in the last 6 months.
5) The summary of outcome statuses for the appeals covered by Q4 (e.g. number declined/accepted/in-progress, etc)
5) The number of "false positive" removals or similar removals from the list due to incorrect inclusions that have occurred over the past 6 months.
Department of Internal Affairs
Tçnâ koe Matt,
Thank you for your OIA request to the Department of Internal Affairs (included with this email)
The Department will provide its response to your request as soon as practicable and within twenty working days. The 20th working day is 7 October 2020
Please note that in cases where the Department’s response provides information that is identified to be of general public interest, the response may also be published on the Department of Internal Affairs website. If the Department publishes its response to your OIA request, all personal information, including your name and contact details, will be removed.
Michelle Reed | Lead Advisor – Official Correspondence
Te Urungi - Organisational Strategy and Performance
Te Tari Taiwhenua - The Department of Internal Affairs
45 Pipitea St | PO Box 805, Wellington 6140, New Zealand | www.dia.govt.nz