Kainga Ora IAF RFP Southern Growth Area

Stefan Brown made this Official Information request to Upper Hutt City Council

The request was refused by Upper Hutt City Council.

From: Stefan Brown

Dear Upper Hutt City Council,

I would like a copy of the Request for Proposal for the Infrastructure Acceleration Fund recently submitted by Upper Hutt City Council to Kainga Ora in particular regard to the Southern Growth Area Guildford Development and the Silverstream Spur Reserve. I consider there is sufficient public interest to make at least part of this document public in particular any aspect that relates to the public land known as the Silverstream Spur Reserve.

Yours faithfully,

Stefan Brown

Link to this

From: UHCC
Upper Hutt City Council

Tçnâ koe Stefan,

Ngâ mihi nui ki a koe mô tô îmera | Thank you for your email.
We have forwarded this to our official information team for their response.

Ngâ mihi,
Tina Turia

Te Kaunihera o Te Awa Kairangi ki Uta | Upper Hutt City Council
838 – 842 Fergusson Drive, Private Bag 907, Upper Hutt 5140, New Zealand
Waea: 04 527 2169 | Îmçra: [email address] | Pae Tukutuku: www.upperhuttcity.com | Pukamata: www.fb.com/UpperHuttCityCouncil

show quoted sections

Link to this

From: OIA Requests
Upper Hutt City Council

Attachment image001.gif
5K Download

Kia ora Stefan,


Thank you for your Local Government Official Information and Meetings Act
1987 (the Act) request below dated 9 February 2022. Your reference ID for
this request is 1317, as per the subject line of this email.


We have re-considered your request under the Act and consider that the
decision we reached in our email to you on 13 September 2021 is still
relevant to this information, and as such we will continue to withhold
this information in accordance with section 7(2)(c)(i) of the Act.


In this instance we do not consider that the public interest outweighs the
obligation of confidentiality.


Please let me know if you have any further questions about this request.


If you are dissatisfied with our response, you have the right to seek an
investigation and review by the Ombudsman.  Information about how to make
a complaint is available at [1]www.ombudsman.parliament.nz or freephone
0800 802 602.

Warm regards,

Michael Gibbons
LGOIMA Officer

Te Kaunihera o Te Awa Kairangi ki Uta I Upper Hutt City Council

838 – 842 Fergusson Drive, Private Bag 907, Upper Hutt 5140, New Zealand
T: +64 4 527 2169 | E: [2][email address]

W: [3]www.upperhuttcity.com | F: [4]www.fb.com/upperhuttcitycouncil


show quoted sections

Link to this

Things to do with this request

Upper Hutt City Council only: