Pfizer Vaccine Safety for Children
From: Chuck Schooner (Account suspended)
Dear Ministry of Health,
I understand Medsafe are assessing if the vaccine is safe for 5-11 year olds in NZ.
Can Medsafe say they have followed the facts and the science when assessing if this vaccine is safe for children based on the following information. Please "DO NOT" refer me to Pfizer safety trials. Enough data is around showing this is anything but safe. Please analyse each individual report and respond as an expert based on the following if these costs outweigh benefits of a vaccine that might provide six months immunity.
- A twelve year old died from the Pfizer vaccine in Germany on 3rd November 2021. Experts from the Forensic Medicine Institute at the University Medical Center Hamburg-Eppendorf consider it likely that the death was due to the vaccination.
- Following this event children with pre-existing conditions need to be assessed before vaccination.
- The latest AEFI line listing dated 23 October 2021 shows 8,331 adverse reactions/side effects in children including 24 entries for Pericarditis & Myocarditis. Medsafe reporting attempts to downplay this event as something minor yet Medsafes own statistics based on the number of children vaccinated shows this is a risk higher than what they stated based on their own numbers.
- Can you tell me if parents are warned that their children could have permanent damage prior to vaccine? If not then proper informed consent is not given.
- The AEFI listing shows 6 entries for 0-9 age group. I'm assuming since this group isn't vaccinated these are side effects in infants from their parents. If it can impact children through maternity would it be a good idea to give to children?
- Scientist testifying about the safety of the Pfizer vaccine in children noted the following - the vaccine fails any reasonable risk-benefit calculus in connection. Further he stated when you approve this vaccine for 5-11 year olds you are assigning innocent kids and uninformed parents to a fate that will undoubtedly rob some of them of their lives
- Are Medsafe aware that there are calls to investigate Pfizer due to “ … falsified data, unblinded patients, employed inadequately trained vaccinators, and was slow to follow up on adverse events reported in Pfizer’s pivotal phase III trial. Staff who conducted quality control checks were overwhelmed by the volume of problems they were finding.” Has Medsafe discussed this with Pfizer reps immediately?
- Note the above listings in AEFI reporting is short term only - given the number of children now jabbed what will occur when a number of longer term affects start to materialise?
- Would Medsafe give themselves a pass or a fail based on real time statistics that show the health of the next generation has been compromised by this vaccination?
- Boosters are being recommended due to waning immunity - so children are being jabbed for six months immunity despite long term health risks?
- if their health isn't compromised then in six months would it be fair to say we didn't injure you first time around so lets have another go if boosters are given.
Can Medsafe honestly say you are acting in the best interest of New Zealanders and most of all children based on the already catastrophic side effects including the 17 year old that died but it was from the contraceptive pill wasn't it.
A Royal Commission needs to be appointed as there has to be criminal liability and financial dealings must be investigated as well as all communications between people approving these vaccines given the shocking impacts to date.
From: OIA Requests
Thank you for your Official Information Act (the Act) request. This is
an automatic reply to let you know we received it.
Due to the COVID-19 global pandemic response, the Ministry is experiencing
significantly higher volumes of queries and requests for information. We
will endeavour to acknowledge your request as soon as possible. Further
information about COVID-19 can be found on our
In accordance with the Act, we'll let you know our decision within no more
than 20 working days. If you'd like to calculate the timeframe, you can
use the Ombudsman's online calculator
If you have any questions while we're processing your request, please let
us know via [email address]
OIA Services Team
Ministry of Health information releases
Unite against COVID-19
3. mailto:[email address]